Aug 8, 2017

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.


Liking this one so far! Aura has some wit to her! But I find myself falling for Ryder already! This dragon's treasure horde is made up of BOOKS! Because I mean really, what booklover doesn't do this?


"She'd thought he was hiding in some hold somewhere, petting and whispering sweet nothings to his precious books--I love you best. And I love you best. It seemed she'd been mostly right." Kindle loc. 8%














TITLE: Seduced by Fire
AUTHOR: Erin Kellison
PUBLISHER: Self
GENRE: Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE: August 8, 2017 




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



This week's freebie topic is: Top 10 Dynamic Duos!


*in no particular order
*going to steer clear of couples since that's a whole other topic!


 10. MJ & GILLEY--MJ and Gilley were the best of friends when they were younger and their friendship continued into adulthood! I love these two! MJ is the ghost hunter and Gilley is positively terrified of ghosts and anything spooky, yet he still helps her out with her cases. Though, there's usually more than one shenanigan that Gilley creates!
9. LILY & OSCAR--what's better than a witch and her demon familiar disguised as a pig?! I dare you tell me! Lol!
8. ASH & PUCK--they were friends, then they were enemies, now they're frenemies? Needless to say these two together are quite the pair!


7. SABINA & GIGUHL--I loved these two! Giguhl was always a riot! He and Sabina were great friends and always came through for one another!
6. DAEMON & DEE--though he comes off as a...you-know-what to Kat in the beginning (we learn the reasons why later of course!), he was always a great brother to Dee! The two of them together were pretty much what you'd expect from siblings and I loved them!
5. VERONICA & MACKENNA--another great pair of besties! These two do it all together! I envy their friendship!


4. CHARLEY & COOKIE--I love these two too! lol! Charley, as we know, is a bit...of a free spirit! She doesn't take things too seriously and I love that about her! Cookie is her rock basically! She's the levelheaded one out of the two! Charley helps Cookie "live a little" too!
3. FLYNN & KATO--these two were another great pair! Their camaraderie was admirable! They were soldiers in arms and friends as well! I especially like the friendship they forged with Cat!


And for the last two pairs, I'm calling it a tie! 

FRED & GEORGE ; ARI & JANCO

Fred and George were twin brothers and also pranksters! Of course who could forget how they left Hogwarts with a bang! I will always love that particular prank the best!

Ari and Janco are another great pair of best friends! You have levelheaded Ari and not so levelheaded Janco! Janco is a bit of prankster, I guess you could say! Ari is the one who keeps him in line...sometimes!







6 comments:

  1. Love that she was mostly right... especially love that he was petting his books. Great duo list! Damon and Dee, Fred and George would have both made my list.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ash and Puck so much. Kagawa spoiled me by letting them both be in the Call of the Forgotten series. They had such a great dynamic and will always be one of my faves. Another standout that comes to mind, are Safi and Iseult from the Witchlands series. They won my heart in Truthwitch and them together is what was missing for me in Windwitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to check out the book with the pig familiar. It sounds like so much fun. You are also totally right about Charley and Cookie. They are a super fun pair. Great topic for a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fred and George were awesome. I LOVE how they were brought to life in the movies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!