Mar 2, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Off the book topic...do you use a mouse pad? If so, what is on it? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Yes. Ever since I got my current laptop, I had to switch to an actual mouse with mouse pad. The little square on the laptop is too big and when I would try to tap and scroll to whatever I found myself over- or under-reaching. It was annoying! So I bought a cordless mouse and then one of those mouse pads with the wrist-rest. I am so used to it now that I can't even remember using the mouse pad on the actual laptop!







8 comments:

  1. Oh I hate that little square on laptops! I don't understand how people use them. I use a wireless mouse but not a mousepad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that makes sense! I own a wireless mouse for when the square is driving me nuts. Hope you have a good weekend Jessica!

    My Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my friends has a mouse pad with a wrist rest! It's a really inappropriate mouse pad but whatever works for him!

    My answer: http://edelgrace.me/blog/book-blogger-hop-25

    ReplyDelete
  4. My laptop is an Apple. I have no problems with that square. PC laptops have very uncomfortable squares on them and when I am using my friends’ laptops to help them with some technical problem I have to ask them for help with the square! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to have a mouse, the laptop thingies don't work for me! No mouse pad though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like that keyboard pad either.

    I have a wireless mouse too. Too difficult to scroll and copy things.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely use a mouse with my laptop but it sounds like you didn't have much of a choice. Having a wrist rest must make it very comfortable to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer to use a mouse with my laptop as well. I use a mousepad that has pictures from our vacation on it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!